Aerial lift inspections should be done annually at a minimum, or per the tower manufacturer requirements to ensure the integrity of your equipment. We provide inspections in Romeoville, IL or on site at your location!
We Provide The Following Inspections:
- A92.2 Aerial lifts
- B30.5 Mobile Cranes
- A10.31 Digger Derricks
- Dielectric Testing
What Does an Aerial Lift Inspection Entail?
We take ANSI standards very seriously and work closely with the Crane Institute of America to make sure our inspectors are current on the newest safety protocols. Our certified inspectors preform a visual inspection including, but not limited to:
- Functions and Controls
- Chains and Cables
- Safety and Emergency Devices
- Filters, Oil, Lubrication
- Structural Components, including pins, fasteners, and locking devices
- Warning and Safety Decals, including load charts and range charts
- Manufacturer specific items and guidelines
On Site Aerial Lift Operator Training
Call us at (800)521-0246 to schedule your next ANSI inspection or fill out the Request More Information form to the right. Please provide us with the aerial lift tower serial number.